Want to win an autographed copy of The Wednesday Letters
and dinner for you and a guest with Jason in your own hometown? Want to have Jason appear at your local book club that same day?
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3!
STEP ONE: Email
Email your friends right now and invite them to learn more about The
Wednesday Letters and the lost art of letter writing. (see sample email
STEP TWO: Copy Jason
Carbon Copy (CC) your email to email@example.com
For every valid email address you send to, you receive ONE entry in our
December 5th drawing. Send your note to 100 people, for example, and you'll be entered 100 times in the drawing!
(We will NOT capture your friends/family email addresses or add them to any
STEP THREE: Tune In!
On December 5th at 6:00 PM EST, a winner will be drawn at random and
revealed via video clip at www.thewednesdayletters.com
Hi there! When you get a minute you really ought to check out Jason Wright's new book, The Wednesday Letters. Here's the web site:
There are reviews, video clips, romantic date ideas, famous love letters, and a sneak peak of the first chapter.
The Wednesday Letters is a story about families, forgiveness, redemption, and, of course, letters. And by the way, the book has gotten great reviews on Amazon and other places.
So hope you enjoy!
Dinner for you and a guest with Jason at the restaurant of your choice in your hometown and two signed copies of the hardcover edition of The Wednesday Letters. And, if you have one, Jason will also arrange to appear at your local book club.
10 other entries will be randomly selected to receive a copy of The Wednesday Letters on CD.
- Winners will be announced via video on this site.
- Runners Up limited to ten prizes, in the continental US only.
- Grand Prize limited to one prize, in the continental US only.
- Date of visit to winner's hometown must be agreed to by Jason Wright and winner.
- Winner must be a legal resident of the US.
- Winner must be 16 years or older, if winner is under 18 he/she must be accompanied by an adult.
- Employees or others affiliated with Shadow Mountain Publishing, or the graphic design firm DUKEofURLs.NET, are not eligible.